Toddler bed plans

Has anyone seen any toddler bed (crib mattress size) plans online or in a book or magazine? I've looked around online a bit and did not find anything. I'm looking for something with storage underneath and side rails.

Thanks, Mike

Reply to
Mike Derr

I just finished building one a few months ago (my boy loves it) I looked around a while, but ended up drafting my own. I've got it on autocad2000, if you want it. In fact, I'll be neighborly and email you a PDF of it.

Reply to
C.Groth

This is a bit bigger, but otherwise what you're looking for:

you could scale it down if needed?

Reply to
DJ Delorie

Fri, Feb 20, 2004, 2:35pm snipped-for-privacy@delorie.com (DJ=A0Delorie) says: This is a bit bigger, but otherwise what you're looking for:

Maybe you could scale it down if needed?

Nice. I wouldn't mind a bed like that, but a bit larger, for myself.

But you say it knocks down for transporting? Do you just change rooms a lot, or do you actually move so many times you want that feature? Just curious.

Popular Mechanice has a plan for a youth bed, with storage under. I don't have the link handy, but easy enough to find.

JOAT Georges Clemenceau supposedly said, "War is too important a matter to be left to the military". If this is so, it is then obvious that peace is too precious to be left to politicians.

Life just ain't life without good music. - JOAT Web Page Update 28 Feb 2004. Some tunes I like.

J T