ikea spare parts??

hey all, i have scowered webpages from google results to Ikea's home and coorporate websites. Does anyone know anything about getting spare parts for beds and furniture by Ikea. I have a bunk bed that is 5 years old....we took it apart about 2 years ago, and now need to put it back together. However, ALL the bolts and pieces are missing! It seems nobody has an answer for these situations.

Thanks -

Reply to
ericm

You can purchase spare parts directly from Ikea - try customer service.

Reply to
Sandy K.

Don't know about your local Ikea, but in ours there is a set of bins full of common spare parts sitting right next to the customer service window.

Of course, this doesn't help you a bit if you don't have a store within easy driving distance.

Jerry

Reply to
jerry_maple

I've been to IKEA a few times, and noticed at the 'returns' counter they will supply you with needed spare parts. Just show up with the instructions, and you inventory count. So they can figure how many of what you need.

Good luck,

Tom @

The Real Tom